Thursday, February 23, 2017

Thursday, February 23


Essential Question
How can you use a number line to represent solutions of an inequality?
Objective
  • I will write word sentences as inequalities.
  • I will use a number line to graph the solution set of inequalities.
  • I will use inequalities to represent real-life situations.
Classwork
  • Warm-up: Complete slides in Google Classroom.
NOTE: Be sure to complete these assignments in this order. Be ready to tell me tomorrow what you got finished during class today!
  • Work on any MISSING WARM-UPS in Khan or Buzzmath (you’ll be given a printout of any that are missing). Don’t forget to let me know if you finish one, so you get credit for completing it!
  • Complete this week’s warm-up (remember all responses should be 3 sentences minimum). This is due tomorrow (you’ll have about 15-20 minutes during class).
  • Work on 7.5L (in Clever)
Homework
7.5L (in Clever)

No comments:

Post a Comment